Our goal is to expand the business base and facilitate the creation of high-quality jobs in the Idaho Falls area. Grow Idaho Falls is here to help companies make a strong business case for selecting our community for business relocation and expansion.
Our job is made easier by a few simple facts:
- We are home to the 4th largest city and county in Idaho.
- Our county populations grew 26% in last decade (2010 Census.gov).
- Our cost of living is below the national average (82.4%, ACCRA - 1st QTR 2013).
- We have a great business climate with reasonable tax structures and business incentives.
- Excellent infrastructure - transportation accessibility, low cost utilities, excellent telecom munications, robust technology support, and a strong workforce.
- Extremely high-quality of life - affordable housing, a great community, and abundant recreation.
- See our affordable and attractive real estate for buildings and sites.
The Idaho Falls Public Works Department
has begun construction on the D Street Underpass project.
As a result, D Street will be closed for the duration of the
project which is expected to last approximately 14 to 15
The project will require extensive underground utility work
in the intersection of Yellowstone Ave. and D Street which
will result in significant impacts to Yellowstone Ave. traffic.
These impacts will include periodic full closures of
southbound traffic, beginning Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013
and continuing for approximately one month.
Elm St, Ash St, and S Boulevard are the primary recommended
detour routes during this time as all efforts are being made to
minimize the impact to traffic. Despite this, drivers should
expect short delays and drivers are encouraged to use
May 2 was the ONE-Day fundraiser for 501c3 funds for the entire state. However, if you missed it you can still go online and give until the end of the month. To support our projects just click:
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Business Development - Investor Relations Manager
151 North Ridge, Ste A Idaho Falls, ID 83402
800.900.2014, 208.522.2014, fax: 208.522.3824