Our goal is to expand the business base and facilitate the creation of high-quality jobs in the Idaho Falls area. Grow Idaho Falls is here to help companies make a strong business case for selecting our community for business relocation and expansion.
Our job is made easier by a few simple facts:
- We are home to the 4th largest city and county in Idaho.
- Our county populations grew 26% in last decade (2010 Census.gov).
- Our cost of living is below the national average (84.2%, ACCRA - 2014 Annual Average).
- We have a great business climate with reasonable tax structures and business incentives.
- Excellent infrastructure - transportation accessibility, low cost utilities, excellent telecom munications, robust technology support, and a strong workforce.
Idaho Falls ranked fifth on the Most Affordable Cities in America list
- Extremely high-quality of life - affordable housing, a great community, and abundant recreation.
- See our affordable and attractive real estate for buildings and sites.
1. Idaho Falls, Idaho
- 1-yr. wage growth: 18.4%
- Average weekly wage: $806
- 1-yr. unemployment rate change: -0.6%
- 1-yr. employment rate change: N/A
The 2015 Semi-Finals begin Thursday, Feb. 12 and run from 4pm - 7pm. The Finals begin Friday Feb. 13 and run from 3pm – 7pm. The competition takes place at the Energy Innovation Laboratory, 775 University Boulevard, Idaho Falls, and is open to the Public.
The Semi-Finalists are:
1. 3D Printer – Mark Jaster
2. Be the Maven - Tyler Price
3. Chute Trainer – Rory Erchul
4. Integrated Waster Screening – Doug Akers
5. Syphon Sound – Kyle Rawson
6. Vita Pop – Ian Bonner
1. Digitization Services – Bertha Jones
2. Fields – Naomi Anderson
3. Function of Geek, Bandolier – Kelly Galloway
4. Mile High Decoy – Jeffery Lacey
5. Natural Resources – Amilcar Gonzalez
6. Play Away Baby – Trevor Perkes
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
151 North Ridge, Ste A Idaho Falls, ID 83402
Phone: 208.522.2014, Fax: 208.522.3824