Our goal is to expand the business base and facilitate the creation of high-quality jobs in the Idaho Falls area. Grow Idaho Falls is here to help companies make a strong business case for selecting our community for business relocation and expansion.
Our job is made easier by a few simple facts:
- We are home to the 4th largest city and county in Idaho.
- Our county populations grew 26% in last decade (2010 Census.gov).
- Our cost of living is below the national average (82.4%, ACCRA - 1st QTR 2013).
- We have a great business climate with reasonable tax structures and business incentives.
- Excellent infrastructure - transportation accessibility, low cost utilities, excellent telecom munications, robust technology support, and a strong workforce.
- Idaho ranked tenth on the Top States for Business 2013 list.
- Extremely high-quality of life - affordable housing, a great community, and abundant recreation.
- See our affordable and attractive real estate for buildings and sites.
Business leaders, speak up for a stronger Idaho by taking the Idaho Business for Education Survey.
We need input from eastern Idaho businesses. This survey will help to assess the skillsets required by businesses today and tomorrow. The assessment will assist our educational institutions to meet those business needs and to ensure a skilled and employed workforce in our future.
Scientech Plans New Facility
With support in the site selection process from the Idaho Department of Commerce, the Idaho Department of Labor, and Grow Idaho Falls, the Snake River Landing is pleased to announce Scientech will locate their Idaho Falls office to new buildings, currently under construction.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Business Development - Investor Relations Manager
151 North Ridge, Ste A Idaho Falls, ID 83402
800.900.2014, 208.522.2014, fax: 208.522.3824